Thursday, June 16, 2005

fire, fire burning bright


June 9th, 2005 was when this happened, the fire alarms in our building were not working. ugh. as i was getting ready to sleep i asked my brother, do you smell smoke? he said no. so i said, u know what, let me just o outside and see what's going on... lo and behold! the apartment manager was there fiddling with the fire alarm, which aparrently didn't work, he waved for me to get out. so i roused my brother and prepared only the important stuff. my stuff. i could not find my mom's and brother's papers, so what the heck? we were the first ones out. the others were roused with quick, loud raps on their doors. 4 fire trucks, one paramedic unit. that's what was there. and it was the wiring that was awry.

ha. now i know where everything is. the more important things. pays to be ready.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home